The College offers certificates in a variety of different programs. These certificates differ in the number and type of courses required for completion and in the minimum length of time required to fulfill all courses.
Entrance Requirement: Apply and be accepted for admission into a chosen program.
Certificate of Completion
Certificate of Completion (CC) is a college credential awarded to students who have successfully completed designated technical, credit sequences that provide them with entry-level skills or job upgrading. These course sequences (no general education course requirements) shall be at least 16 credit hours, but may not exceed 24 credit hours. Students must earn a GPA of 2.0 (C) or better for all courses required for the certificate. There are no graduation exercises accompanying the award.
The following are some of the samples of current PCC certificate offerings:
- Agricultural Science
- General Agriculture – Agricultural workers
- Horticulture – Nursery workers
- Automotive Mechanics Technology
- Automotive Air Conditioning – Automotive Air-Conditioning Servicing
- Automotive Engine Servicing – Automotive Engine Servicing
- Automotive Power Train Servicing – Automotive Power Train Servicing
- Automotive Under Chassis Servicing – Automotive Under Chassis Servicing
- Carpentry – Construction Carpenters
- Criminal Justice
- Law Enforcement – Police Patrol Officers
- Electrical Technology
- Commercial/Industrial Wiring – Commercial and Industrial Equipment, Electrical and Electronics Repairs
- Motor/Motor Control – Electric Motor, Power Tool and Related Repairs
- General Electronics Technology
- Consumer Electronics Technology – Electronic Home Entertainment, Equipment installers and Repairs
- Industrial Control Technology – Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technician